So, this morning when I woke up to the sound of Luke talking to himself I was excited to have a good day and to finally go to church because I have not been in weeks due to Luke being sick and Clemson football games. Much to my surprise I walk into the nursery and the smell hits me smack in the face! I go to get Luke and he has vomited all over the sheets, bumper, lovey and himself. Oh...what a way to start the day! I'm assuming he did this last night although I really have no idea b/c the child never fussed, cried, anything so I assumed all was well. He did have a few coughing fits but nothing unusual (as he's still trying to get over the snotty mess he had last weekend!)
Well, I can handle about anything but the smell of vomit makes me want to! I got Luke changed, fed him, gave him a bath and low and behold he does it again but this time, all over Trey! :) So, guess what we have at our house? The stomach bug! It definitely isn't fun but Luke has been a trooper. Of course with it being Sunday I had to call the answering service but they were very helpful and Luke really doesn't act like he's sick at all, which of course, is a blessing. I'm praying that this thing doesn't last long and he has a good rest of the day (I'm tired of doing laundry). He hasn't had a fever which is wonderful and he's been able to keep down the 2 diluted bottles he's had. So, things are looking up! I'll keep you posted!
Jacob Drew Sullivan
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment