Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.06.2010

Fishing...

Last weekend we visited my aunt and uncle at their house on Lake Cooley. Luke was really excited to get to try out his new fishing gear from his Uncle "BoBo." We had a great time with Nan, Josef and the whole fam grilling out hamburgers and spending time together. After lunch we headed down to the dock so Luke could fish. Erik had even bought Luke real worms which Luke refused to touch! Luke loved fishing and even though he didn't catch anything, there was still some excitement! There were chairs on the dock and Luke decided he wanted to sit in one. Well, he pushed the chair and it went off the dock and Luke went in right after it. Yes, he did have on his life jacket so he popped right up and of course Trey was right there and jumped in after him! I didn't freak out but I was shocked that it happened. It happened so fast yet in slow motion that I couldn't move! Luke didn't seem phased. All he said was "I fell in lake and dada get me!" Needless to say, it was an interesting Memorial day celebration. Of course, I had my camera to capture the whole thing! Trey did lose the fishing rod and a flip flop but after a long search, we found both!



Luke is ready to fish!




Trying to find some fish!



After the fall!
Trey trying to find his flip flop!

Right now, we're working on Luke's new big boy room.  Hopefully we'll have pictures of the finished product soon!

No comments: