Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.02.2008

First Halloween and Daddy turns 30!


We have had one busy weekend! On Friday Luke turned 9 months old and I can't believe how big he is! He amazes me each day with the new and exciting things he can do. He keeps me on my toes every day too! I took Luke to the doctor on Friday for this 9 month well visit and for a flu shot. He did so good! He barely whimpered and didn't shed a tear! I was however making sure I didn't actually see the needle! I think the dr. and nurse are always more worried about me than Luke! Dr. Risinger said Luke was wonderful and they call him their boyfriend! After the doctor's visit we were on warp speed since it was in fact Halloween! I was so excited about Luke's costume. He was a monkey! It even came with a banana in his pocket! I should have called him Curious George because he is absolutely into everything these days and I know when he does start walking, he'll probably start running right away!
We only went to a few places before Luke was tuckered out! He had a blast, although I'm still not sure he knew what was going on!


Not only was it Luke's first Halloween but it was also Trey's 30th birthday. Yep, the man is getting old! So, luckily we had a babysitter for the weekend and Trey and I packed up and left for the big town of Trenton, SC to spend the weekend with some friends at their pond house. I even had Trey's family show up as a surprise for his birthday. We had a great time catching up with old friends and it was so nice to get away. I love Luke so much and I miss him terribly when I'm away from him but it does us all good to have a break!



Trey and I got back into town on Sunday just in time for church. We had another busy day on our hands. Sunday afternoon, Luke got to dress up again for our church's Trunk or Treat. Trey and I even dressed up too! We had a great time with our friends and their children.

No comments: