So, I have been such a slacker at the whole blogging thing! But, we have had a lot going on and since I found out that people acutally do read this thing, I figure I'd better get back to doing this! So, this is for you Uncle Steve!
Luke is officially 10 1/2 months old and I can't believe he'll be one year in just a month and a half! It's scary to think how quickly time flies by! Luke is doing so many new things now, it's unbelieveable! Luke is cruising everywhere. He loves pulling up on furniture and walks everywhere as long as he's holdin on to something. He's not quite ready to walk, like I thought he'd be. He'll let go of the furniture but once he realizes he's standing on his own, he'll gently plop himself on the floor! Luke is starting to say a few words and beginning to associate them with things. He can say Dada, baba, Mama, Hey, Yay, and he's starting calling my parents' cat, "itty". It is the funniest thing! He used to say "ee" when he saw the cat but now he's started saying "itty". Luke also loves the real telephone and remote. We tried to give him a remote that didn't work (we took the batteries out) but he always seems to find the real one and commence to changing the channels and turning the volume all the way up! Luke will even put the phone up to his ear and point the remote to the tv (can you tell what we do at home!).
As you know, Luke had tubes put in, on November 5 and has been doing really well with them! I am so grateful that they've been working the way they should! However, Luke can't seem to get over this cold he's had for a while. I swear we've been trying to set a record for the most visits to the doctor's office in a month! And yes, we're going back again on Monday to see what we can do to get him well for Christmas!
I am promising to do a better job at keeping this blog updated!
Jacob Drew Sullivan
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment